A022E | Tamron SP 150-600mm F/5-6.3 Di VC USD G2 w/HA022 hood for CANON EF
- The lens includes three LD (Low Dispersion) lens elements which completely eliminate axial and transverse chromatic aberrations.
- It features upgraded optical construction with 21 elements in 13 groups, as well as Anti-reflection technologies, eBAND (Extended Bandwidth & Angular-Dependency) Coating, and BBAR (Broad-Band Anti-Reflection) Coating to improve light transmission and suppress internal reflections.
- The Model A022 is equipped with the USD (Ultrasonic Silent Drive) ring-type motor that delivers excellent responsiveness and control, and AF speed is significantly improved from the current model.
- The VC (Vibration Compensation) effectiveness is equivalent to 4.5 stops, based on image stabilization performance levels established by CIPA (Camera & Imaging Products Association) when using in VC MODE 3.
- The improved VC minimizes blurring caused by slight camera movement, which is prevalent with long telephoto lenses and even more troublesome with higher-resolution cameras.
- The FLEX ZOOM LOCK mechanism quickly locks or unlocks the zoom at any position simply by sliding the zoom ring, and the customary Zoom Lock switch prevents unwanted barrel extension during transportation.
- Two optional exclusive tele converters, which match the optics of the new SP 150-600mm G2, offer 1.4x and 2.0x magnification, and provide a maximum zoom range up to 1200mm.
Tamron SP 150-600mm G2 (Generation 2) ultra-telephoto zoom lens, designed for exceptional handheld shooting performance. With upgraded optical performance, this lens features three LD (Low Dispersion) lens elements that eliminate chromatic aberrations, upgraded optical construction, and anti-reflection technologies to improve light transmission. With a minimum object distance of 2.2m, the lens offers tele-macro photography and dramatic bokeh. The USD (Ultrasonic Silent Drive) ring-type motor provides excellent responsiveness and control for accurate high-speed focus, while the improved VC (Vibration Compensation) minimizes blurring caused by slight camera movement, providing up to 4.5 stops of stabilization. The lens also features the FLEX ZOOM LOCK mechanism, which enables zoom lock at any position, and compatibility with two optional tele converters for extended focal length.