A047Z | Tamron 70-300mm F/4.5-6.3 Di III RXD for Nikon Z mount for NIKON Z
- Tamron has released a new telephoto zoom lens, the 70-300mm F/4.5-6.3 Di III RXD, designed for full-frame mirrorless cameras.
- The lens is the world’s smallest and lightest telephoto zoom lens, measuring 148mm (5.8 in) long with a maximum diameter of 77mm and weighing just 545g (19.2 oz).
- It features a high-speed precision autofocus system, RXD (Rapid eXtra-silent stepping Drive), that is remarkably quiet.
- The lens has special lens elements arranged to correct chromatic aberration, as well as other aberrations, providing high-resolution images with stunning bokeh qualities.
- Tamron’s Moisture-Resistant Construction provides extra protection, while various features that are built into mirrorless cameras, including “Eye AF”, are supported.
- The lens is versatile and suitable for photographing landscapes, sports, pets, wildlife, portraits, and more.
- When paired with APS-C mirrorless cameras, this zoom adds additional telephoto reach with a maximum equivalent focal length of approximately 450mm.
- The lens uses BBAR (Broad-Brand Anti-Reflection) Coating to suppress ghosting and flare.
- The Nikon Z mount version of the lens can be updated using the TAMRON Lens Utility software that was developed in-house by Tamron.
The world's smallest and lightest telephoto zoom lens for full-frame mirrorless cameras. It covers a broad telephoto zoom range yet is just 148mm long with a maximum diameter of 77mm, and weighs only 545g. With a special emphasis on resolving power, the lens incorporates special lens elements to correct chromatic aberration and other aberrations. It also incorporates the RXD (Rapid eXtra-silent stepping Drive) stepping motor unit, a high-speed precision AF drive system that is remarkably quiet. The lens is versatile and can be used for photographing landscapes, sports, pets, wildlife, portraits, casual snapshots, and scenarios that require you to be mobile and shoot handheld. It is recommended for people who use cameras that have built-in image stabilization. The lens is also recommended for APS-C mirrorless format users who can enjoy shooting with even higher power telephoto effects at a maximum equivalent focal length of approximately 450mm.