A058Z | Tamron 35-150mm F/2-2.8 Di III VXD for NIKON Z
- Tamron has created the world’s first all-in-one full-frame mirrorless travel zoom lens with a fast-aperture zoom range ideal for art creation while traveling.
- The 35-150mm F/2-2.8 Di III VXD (Model A058) is a high-resolution travel zoom lens that covers everything from the 35mm wide angle to the 150mm telephoto focal length, achieving an aperture of F2 at the wide angle end for Sony full-frame mirrorless cameras.
- The lens is versatile and allows photography of natural scenery, urban landscapes, buildings, restaurant interiors, city night views, and more while traveling, without having to change lenses or distance from the subject.
- The lens features the VXD (Voice-coil eXtreme-torque Drive) linear motor focus mechanism for high speed, high precision autofocusing.
- The lens design includes a Connector Port on the lens barrel, enabling users to apply the TAMRON Lens Utility to customize functions and update firmware.
- The 35-150mm F2-2.8 features an optimal combination of four LD (Low Dispersion) lens elements and three GM (Glass Molded Aspherical) lens elements, assuring high optical performance and beautiful, soft bokeh across the entire zoom range.
- The lens enables you to capture everything from wide angle to telephoto imagery with a single lens, making it very handy for travel as it can replace several single lenses.
- The autofocus drive employs the VXD linear motor focus mechanism, which is highly accurate and suppresses drive noise and vibrations during focusing, making it ideal for shooting both still photos and video.
- The lens boasts the ability to take close-up photographs extremely close to the subject, achieving a maximum magnification ratio of 1:5.7 at the 35mm wide-angle end.
Tamron has released the world's first all-in-one F2 full-frame mirrorless travel zoom lens that covers everything from 35mm wide angle to 150mm telephoto focal length. The 35-150mm F/2-2.8 Di III VXD (Model A058) allows photographers to shoot natural scenery, urban landscapes, buildings, and more while traveling without changing lenses. It offers high resolution, high precision autofocus, and can capture sharp and crisp images even in low light. The lens also features a large F2-2.8 aperture that creates soft bokeh and allows for close-up photographs of small objects.