Product Warranty Registration
Thank you for purchasing your Tamron lenses. Please take a moment to complete our warranty form to ensure the protection of your purchase. Your registration will provide us with the information necessary to fully honor the warranty terms. Thank you for your cooperation.
Please be advised that only Tamron products that are accompanied by a genuine three-year warranty sticker are eligible for warranty registration and claim. If this is not the case, Tamron Singapore kindly requests that you reach out to the seller.
By submitting the form below, you acknowledge and confirm that all information provided is accurate at the point of submission. Additionally, you fully agree to abide by the terms and conditions outlined in the warranty agreement provided below.
3 Years warranty logo | Tamron Singapore
Terms and conditions
At Tamron, we’re committed to providing you with high-quality products that you can rely on. To ensure that your Tamron lens continues to perform at its best, please read the following warranty terms and conditions carefully:
- Manufacturing Defects: Your Tamron lens is guaranteed against any manufacturing defects for a period of three years from the date of purchase.
- Warranty Void: Please note that the warranty will be void if the warranty seal on the lens is broken or altered. To be eligible for warranty, all packaging must have a 3-year warranty sticker (see below), and kindly register your lens by scanning the QR code or visiting our website at https://tamronsingapore.com.sg/warranty/.
- Proof of Purchase: The proof of purchase must be presented to the Tamron Service Center before any repair can be made under warranty.
- Damage Exclusions: Damage caused by accident, misuse, do-it-yourself repair, or contamination caused by sand, dust, dirt, chemicals, or moisture, fungus & any alterations/modifications by third party is not covered by this warranty.
- Exclusions: The lens rubber grip or items that may be subjected to wear and tear are not covered by this warranty.
- Costs: All mail or transportation costs, including insurance, are at the expense of the owner. All other claims of any nature are not covered.
- Authorised Dealers Only: This three-year warranty is valid only for Tamron lens purchases from our authorised dealers in Singapore. Please note that all online purchases from local/overseas e-commerce, or parallel imported goods shipped from overseas, or End-Of-Life products will NOT be covered by this warranty.
- Non-registered products: If your Tamron product is not registered online within two weeks of purchase, Tamron Singapore reserves the right to provide only a one-year warranty coverage (from valid purchase date). To avail the full three years of warranty, products must be registered and accepted by visiting our website at https://tamronsingapore.com.sg/warranty/. Failure to do so within the stipulated time frame will result in limited warranty benefits.
- Contact Information: For more information on our three-year local warranty, please contact our general and service inquiry hotline at (65) 6250 2827 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you for choosing Tamron. We hope you enjoy your lens and trust that it will provide you with many years of excellent service.